The E-TWOW products that you buy from authorized dealers benefit from conditions of warranty respecting the legislation in force and the commercial policies of the producers. The products are new, in original packaging and come from authorized sources.
Each dealer is under contractual obligation to offer a warranty certificate. To obtain repair or a replacement under this warranty you must ensure the retailer or online store where the scooter was purchased has indicated the location and date of purchase on the warranty certificate. You must also include a copy of the certificate you mailed in with your scooter when you mail or present your scooter for repair or replacement Please request a warranty certificate from your reseller if one hasn’t been offered!
For any warranty related issues please contact the company where you purchased the scooter from or contact us directly at [email protected]
- As a buyer, you have the obligation to use the product according to the instructions from the User Manual. Please find the User Manual at the address: Link
THE PRODUCT HAS TO BE USED ONLY AFTER CAREFULLY READING AND UNDERSTANDING THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE USER MANUAL!
- You have the obligation to preserve the warranty certificate, which is the only document that certifies the warranty and will be presented together with the payment document in the event of a fault.
- For any repairs during the warranty period please use only the dealer where you purchased the product.
- Any interventions in the warranty period shall be solved in maximum 30 days from the date of registration.
- The warranty period shall be extended by the length of time the product is under repair.
- The Seller reserves the right to charge for the applicable service and transport costs in case the warranty does not cover the situations for the repair or replacement of the equipment.
- The product meets all European standards, in accordance to the Conformity Certificate enclosed with the product.
- The present warranty is regarding the conformity of the product, at the moment when the sale was made, with all the technical characteristics and qualities stated by the seller.
- The product shall be used only for the normal use purposes.
THE WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID AND ALL RIGHTS FROM IT SHALL BE LOST IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
- The product hasn’t been commercialized by E-TWOW ELECTRIC MOBILITY SA or any of its authorized dealers.
- The product was modified or repaired by unauthorized technicians or/and by using faulty, modified, or unoriginal equipment / accessories.
- The product has suffered accidents or damages caused by external factors, atmospheric conditions or any other such events.
- The faults are caused by dirt, impurities, water, foreign bodies, etc., where applicable.
- The product was used in the rain and/or driven through a body of water with a depth bigger than 4 cm.
- Product or parts identification series / codes / marks etc. that are deleted / illegible, marking or embossment crafted, made for various purposes
- Spare parts or original pars show dents, mechanical shock, thermal or other fractures, cracks, etc. not attributable to them.
- Damage and defects due to improper handling and transport made by the buyer.
- Changes to the original condition of the product by natural influences (corrosion, condensation, etc.) due to improper storage conditions.
- The product has not been used according to the conditions of the user manual. – link
- Product’s faults are caused by vandalism or similar causes.
- The warranty duration has expired.
The warranty does not cover consumables, plastic parts, rubber items, tires, paint and any other defects arising from the impact, weathering, wear, improper use or storage.
Any warranty for the product is lost if the user rents or uses the scooter in any other commercial endeavors.
The warranty is valid only on the territory of the country where the product was bought.
For technical support please contact the retailer or online store from where you bought the scooter.
If you can’t get in touch with the reseller from where you bought the scooter, you can contact us directly at [email protected].